Saturday, September 20, 2014

A tiny bit of decorating the bunkhouse

I just couldn't help it, I'm dying to get the furniture in here and fixed up all nice and cozy but there's no sense in bringing in too much since we still have the wood floors to put down.

But I did need a dresser so there was my chance to do something fun!


Sort of a shabby chic cowgirl look.
I'm mixing vintage shabby, crochet lace, cowhides, skulls and cowgirl country...go with what I like most, right?



 I sew a lot so a button shade seemed fitting (in case you're wondering what the heck is on that lamp!) the link to a DIY on my vintage blog is HERE


Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Marci said...

I like, except for the skulls. Your dresser vignette is very pretty.

Joan said...

It is even better when you see it in person! Can't wait till you are back next year!

Unknown said...

I love it..what a great combination. I love shabby with something one would never put with it...but now you can. I love the skulls...my fav and I have one but it's outside and falling apart..want more.

Unknown said...

I was sure I was following your blog...not sure what happened..but I am now.