Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall is here and the porch roof

It is beginning to feel like fall here now. It took a while, I believe it's been a warmer than normal fall.


So I took a short ride and found some fall color
(if only my camera would cooperate with me)


This is the beginning of the porch roof. He will cover the top of the rafters with roofing.
Nice chunky Douglas Fir for everything.


He has one side almost ready and then he still has the other side of the bunkhouse porch roof.
The porch will have a wooden floor eventually.


And tonight as the moon came up over the mountain.


Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Great photos. What a view. That river shot is outstanding. I spend all of my time on the porch. You will never regret having a porch. Glad you are enjoying the fall.

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Beautiful, what a blessing! Thanks for sharing, don't you just love Autumn? Love your porch, we have it in our plans to add an enclosed porch across the front of our 102 yr old farm house, I can't wait!

Montanagirl said...

Such wonderful views! Love that moon shot. And the water looks like glass.

Joan said...

So glad I came out and got the tour! I am so excited for you and can't wait to sit on the porch with you!